AIRCREW OPS RESOURCES
Before beginning training in any of the aircrew ratings you should review and understand the current CAP 60-series regulations, which provide current operations and training guidance and requirements. Trainee prerequisites for each rating are provided in CAPR 60-3 Chapter 2 and in the Specialty Qualification Training Record (SQTR) for Mission Observer and Mission Pilot.
Make sure to check the "right-side menus" on the resource pages for valuable links.
Links Include: Aircrew and Flightline, Flight Mgmt, Flight Syllabus, Grid Coordinates, and much more.
Includes: Mission Scanner and Airborne Photographer training resources.
Includes: Mission Observer and Pilot training resources.
Includes: Mission Pilot and Avionics training resources.
Includes: Beaufort Wind Scale, FAA Basic Survival Skills for Aviation, and overwater training and checklist resources.
Specialty Qualification Training Record (SQTR) Resources
SQTR’S are the forms that track what is needed for each Operations training position. You can use these forms on the field training exercises to document on paper the items that you qualified in. This is needed because the SET (Skills Examiner Trainer) has to sign off at the time of the training. You can then bring the paper back and enter the information into E-Services at your convenience. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS SQTR Resources. eServices login is required.
To navigating to your personal Specialty Qualifications Training Record (SQTR):
– Login to eServices at: capnhq.gov
– Click “Operations” from the left-side menu
– Click “Operations Qualifications” from the pop-up menu
– Click “Entry/View Worksheet” under Emergency Services from the left-side menu
– Enter your CAP ID in the main screen and click the search icon
– Under “Functional Area” drop-down, select “OPS-Emergency_Services”
– Under “Achievement” drop-down, select “MS – Mission Scanner”
— Your “SQTR Entry / Worksheet” will automatically load.